Out Patient Department(OPD) Services
Location: - OPD services are situated in OPD Block.
|Registration Time||Consultation Time|
a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
|Yoga (on call bassis)||10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
• All OPD Services are free of cost.
• All facilities are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
• Separate queue for senior citizens for all OPD facility.
• Patients are seen on first come first serve basis.
The decision to admit a patient rests with the treating doctor. The patient will be admitted only if a vacant bed is available. But, in case of emergency, out of turn admission may be done.
Wheel chairs are available.
OPDs have waiting hall with chairs, PCO booth, lifts, OPD, public utilities like drinking water & toilets etc. at each floor.
You should park your vehicle in the Hospital parking area (Free) only, otherwise, it is likely to be towed away.
• All investigations are done free of charge.
• After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will fill up the requisition forms for various investigations & direct/guide you to the concerned lab /dept.
• The report normally reaches the concerned OPD on the next OPD day.
• Certain specialized investigations are done on particular days only.
• Due to excess work load, waiting period exists for investigations. Patients are given future dates by the concerned departments. However, these may be done out of turn in urgent situations, on recommendation of the treating doctor.
SPECIAL OPD DETAILS